Secco Squared, a leading Agency in the high-performance online and mobile marketing space is hiring an exceptional metro-NY based Affiliate Manager for its growing and vibrant NY-based headquarters. At Secco Squared, we provide a full suite of acquisition and monetization solutions for global advertisers reaching billions of mobile and web users with our multichannel offerings - driving quality consumers, engagement, increasing customer LTV and impacting the bottom-line for our partners.
The ideal Affiliate Manager will be have experience in proactively researching and identifying potential affiliates and publishers across all media channels. He or she will own the engagement with them in order to negotiate and close deals for Secco Squared’s campaigns. As part of our Affiliate team, the Manager is also responsible for overseeing existing affiliate accounts; helping with initial enrollment and consulting throughout the relationship.
A successful candidate will have a demonstrable winning track record in performance-based marketing models and be experienced in how to track and optimize campaigns. You will also be a self-starter who excels in relationship building, accountability and ownership of projects, work with little oversight and can anticipate and solve issues. The ability to think creatively and work as part of a team with the Sales and Account Management team will also contribute greatly to your success.
- Research, identify, recruit and prioritize potential business deals – ultimately negotiating favorable terms as well as long-term relationships
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to optimize performance and increase affiliate-generated revenues.
- Maintain high level of communication with affiliates, recommend new campaigns for affiliates and provide performance feedback to Sales team
- Work as part of the larger team with Sale and Account Management in helping to understand and communicate the needs of your affiliates and Sales offers
- Set and then exceed monthly, quarterly and annual goals for revenue, profit margin and growth – and help affiliates do the same
- Manage post-close campaign revisions and billing issues, working with Finance as necessary to resolve any discrepancies and settle monthly invoicing
- Act as internal point of contact for Ad Operations, Sales and Finance teams
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant Internet experience with at least 1 year of directly related affiliate marketing/management experience
- BS/BA in marketing, communications, advertising or business
- Strong prospecting skills – able to get creative in finding new opportunities and negotiate deals
- Self-starter with initiative and drive to succeed – positive, energetic and willing to go the extra mile
- Strong analytic, reporting and time management skills – able to multi-task
- Quick learner able to operate independently while part of a larger team environment
- Excellent communication skills – strong in excel and able to navigate affiliate business portals
- Experience with performance-based marketing models such as CPA/CPL, CPI, CPC, etc.
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE
- Salary + commission
- Generous PTO / Summer Friday program
- Full suite of benefits, including 401k (with match), health, dental, vision, disability, life benefits
- Stable (but growing) company with open, bright and airy office
- Catered Breakfasts and Lunches – and monthly Happy Hours!
- Free snacks! Company outings! Birthday and Holiday Celebrations!
If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment that is rapidly changing and growing, like having fun but working hard – and want to earn a great total compensation – we want to meet you.