Secco Squared, a leader in high-performance online and mobile marketing is hiring an exceptional Business Development/Sales Associate candidate to join the team in its growing NY-based headquarters. In this role, you will join a team of Sales, Media and Operations professionals working with leading marketers from around the world in helping them solve their performance marketing challenges. We provide a full suite of acquisition and monetization solutions for global advertisers reaching billions of mobile and web users with our multichannel offerings - driving quality consumers, engagement, increasing customer LTV and impacting the bottom-line.
The Associate position is responsible for helping the team with their daily tasks in everything from optimizing campaigns using our internal data and tools to assisting in organizing client information within our systems. Additionally, you may be responsible for supporting specific members of the team in assuring they complete daily tasks with their advertising and media partners – managing budget and lead caps, following up on new opportunities and providing notifications to underperforming media partners. In this career track you will start out by learning Ad Operations and once qualified move into an Account Management role with the ultimate goal of becoming a star Sales Manager or Business Development Manager with our organization.
The ideal Intern candidate for will be someone who is a self-starter, is digitally savvy, and has a desire to learn.
- Manage the timely and accurate implementation of advertising campaigns; manage optimize, troubleshoot, test and QA campaigns
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues
- Act as internal point of contact for Sales, Ad Operations, and Media teams
- Deliver proactive account management by providing business solutions to clients, as well as offering ideas/methods of increasing revenue through unique marketing programs
- Analyze client performance and deliver impactful reports
- Use the Internet to research competition, competitive issues, products and industry trends
- 1-2 Years of course work in Digital Advertising, Ad Operations or experience in Digital Advertising Sales
- Absolute attention to detail
- Strong analytic and reporting skills – should be very comfortable in Excel and know how to use Powerpoint
- Understanding of basic HTML helpful
- Must be comfortable with Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Strong time management skills – able to multi-task and manage everchanging priorities
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter who works both independently and in a team environment
- Desire to learn and stay current with latest Digital marketing trends
- Confident demeanor and high comfort level interacting with senior management and important clients
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Effective communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively by maintaining a keen attention to details in a fast-paced work environment with tight deadlines and competing priorities
- Consistently positive, energetic, dependable, resourceful, and willing to go the extra mile for clients
What we provide:
- Generous PTO / Summer Friday program
- Full suite of benefits, including 401k (with match), health, dental, vision, disability, life benefits
- Stable (but growing) company with open, bright and airy office
- Catered Breakfasts and Lunches – and monthly Happy Hours!
- Free snacks! Company outings! Birthday and Holiday Celebrations!
If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment that is rapidly changing and growing, like having fun but working hard – and want to earn a great total compensation – we want to meet you.