Secco Squared, a leader in high-performance online and mobile marketing is hiring a Sales Executive for its thriving and fun NY-based headquarters. Secco Squared empowers marketers to acquire and connect with global audiences, reach growth objectives and move the markets in which they operate. We provide a full suite of acquisition and monetization solutions for global advertisers reaching billions of mobile and web users with our multichannel offerings - driving quality consumers, engagement, increasing customer LTV and impacting the bottom-line.
The ideal candidate will have experience directly with and be aggressive in identifying and closing new online advertisers and mobile application developers in the performance marketing space through careful prospecting and negotiation. This position provides a competitive base salary with an attractive commission structure based on individual performance. The ideal candidate is not only a strong self-starting salesperson, but one who works well with our growing team and is highly motivated to succeed.
In this role, you will be responsible for growing your book of business through the promotion of Secco Squared’s performance marketing services. These services include Lead Generation through Display Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Social Marketing and Email Marketing – all forms of traffic you should have experience with. You will be supported by our strong account management, media, and operations teams.
- Prospect and identify new potential advertisers using a variety of tools and methodologies that matches the advertisers with our traffic
- Aggressively make outbound calls and emails to new potential customers selling them on the benefits of working with Secco Squared
- Constantly follow up and keep in contact with existing prospects
- Developing and maintaining an organized sales prospect pipeline
- Ensure smooth client onboarding and initiate campaign set ups through our proprietary CRM
- Lead delivery of exceptional account management for active clients, including upsells
- Identify and track progress and success of clients
- Working with internal account management, media and ad operations to ensure client satisfaction
- Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into their business and provide solutions to their marketing/advertising goals
- Build and maintain an intimate knowledge of the online and mobile advertising industry developments to capitalize on trends and act quickly
- At least 3+ years of Sales experience with at least 1 year in in the performance marketing space whether on client, affiliate or agency side – a current book of business strongly preferred
- Strong experience in performance-based online marketing models (e.g.: CPA, CPI, CPC)
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Performance driven
- Ability to multitask
- Proactive problem solver – solve problems before they arise
- Self-starter and quick learner (new systems & processes) and willing to adapt and pivot as we move to grow quickly
- Bachelor's degree
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Salary + commission
- Generous PTO / Summer Friday program
- Full suite of benefits, including 401k (with match), health, dental, vision, disability, life benefits
- Stable (but growing!) company with open, bright and airy office
- Catered Breakfasts and Lunches – and monthly Happy Hours!
- Free snacks! Company outings! Birthday and Holiday Celebrations!
If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment that is rapidly changing and growing, like having fun but working hard – and want to earn a great total compensation – we want to meet you.